Tuesday, December 19, 2017

(Week 15) Tennessee Titans vs. San Francisco 49ers

(8-6)
(4-10)










VS.
Recap: 49ers 25 Titans 23
How am I supposed to feel here? Elation for Jimmy Garoppolo and a resurging 49ers squad? Sadness for Marcus Mariota? The 49ers continue to build momentum...about 9 games too late. I have to admit, even I teared up a little bit watching the 49ers sideline celebrate at the end. The 49ers may still live and die on Robbie Gould's shoulders, but at least Garoppolo can put the ball in the Red Zone. Close but no cigar for Mariota...I sound like a broken record. The Titans love to live on the edge, and it bit them hard in the backside on Sunday. I hope the 49ers have a long offseason to develop some of their new tools, because who knows what the NFC West will look like next year? If the Rams can surge, so can the 49ers. It's a changing of the guard in the NFC West, and I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment